The science of mind and behaviour
- Richard Gross
- Brings contemporary Psychology alive with brand new double-page features which showcase contributions from Psychology's leading figures
- Packed with features: Introductions and Summaries, Ask Yourself Questions, Key Studies, Critical and Cross-Cultural material
- Improved coverage throughout of work from neuroscience, neuropsychology and evolutionary psychology
- Covers everything you need to know, in the depth in which you need to know it
- Explicitly links different areas of Psychology to help more able students get better grades.
New for this edition, Gross is supported by an extensive and interactive Dynamic Learning resource package. Just as Gross the book 'does everything', this comprehensive online resources package will help students to learn, and course leaders to deliver that learning. A free Dynamic Learning resources website supports students in revision, essay writing, and matching the book content to their course. A separately available set of multimedia-rich online resources can be tailored to the varied needs of course leaders.